WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT - II: Anti-Forced-Vaccination Demonstration - Vancouver 09-26-09
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT - II: Anti-Forced-Vaccination Demonstration - Vancouver 09-26-09
Run time 97 minutes 41 secondsProducer FalseFlagFlu.comAudio/Visual sound, colorLanguage English
On September 26th, 2009, another public demonstration against the threat of forced vaccination, in regard to the H1N1 Flu was held in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in front of the Art Gallery on Robson St., one of Vancouver's busiest pedestrian areas. This event was primarily informational in nature, but also intended to send a message to the federal and provincial governments of Canada, the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) and the Pharmaceutical Industry regarding mass vaccination plans. The theme of this rally was "Know Your Rights - Know The Risks".
The event was organized by the Vaccine Resistance Movement in Canada and featured a number of local researchers and activists who have been researching vaccine dangers, threats to natural health solutions, as well as False Flag and Psychological Operations for many years.
The Vaccine Resistance Movement is focused on the "right to choose" and is opposed to any notion of "mandatory vaccinations" under any circumstances, as well as opposed to any consequences for non-compliance. This organization appeals to the basic concepts of human rights and freedoms and maintains that each person must retain the right to self-determination and control over one's own body, that forced vaccination is an unjustifiable, dangerous assault, and a violation of personal dignity.
In addition to public protests and information sharing, the V.R.M. is also seeking pre-preemptive civil injunctive remedies to halt the mass vaccination agenda, and pursuing other legal actions too, and is part of a rapidly growing, worldwide movement. There is no formal structure or organization at this point. It is strictly a grassroots effort by individuals from virtually all age groups and backgrounds, who share common concerns about the threat of forced vaccinations. They encourage others to educate themselves on the issues, to make informed choices, and then to use their own initiative to become involved by sharing information in their own cities, towns and neighborhoods, as well as, signing petitions, writing letters to politicians, publicly protesting, and voicing resistance.
1. Dr. Christopher Shaw is currently the Principal Investigator of a lab within the Department of Ophthalmology / Medicine at UBC and also an Associate Professor and Associate Member within the Departments of Physiology, Experimental Medicine, and the Graduate Program in Neuroscience. His evidence has been twice peer reviewed. In an article in The Straight (Mar. 23rd, 2006) he stated that "Either this [link to adjuvabs)] is known by industry and it was never made public, or industry was never made to do these studies by Health Canada. I'm not sure which is scarier." "No one in my lab wants to get vaccinated," he said. "This totally creeped us out. We weren't out there to poke holes in vaccines. But all of a sudden, oh my God - we've got neuron death!"
2. Joel Lord was the main organizer of the rally. He is a researcher and very concerned parent. He founded the Vaccine Resistance Movement on Facebook and has recently launched a website by the same name. He presents important information about vaccines, vaccine theory and the ingredients that are commonly found in vaccines, as well as little known facts and history which parents especially should be aware of.
3. John Hammell, President of International Advocates for Health Freedom. He explains that, according to a number of independent experts) this strain of H1N1 is a lab-virus and possible bio-weapon (as is the vaccine), developed by the military-pharma-industrial-complex, for the purposes of a eugenics and de-population agenda. He also details how laws are being enacted in the USA to mandate forced vaccinations and quarantines, and how FEMA and the military are being engaged to fight the swine flu war, and vaccine resisters.
4. Reginald Angus Argue is a former Canadian soldier of 9 years and a vaccine victim. He is a member of Oath Keepers of Canada and a Radio Show Host on CFRO-FM Coop Radio in Vancouver. He discusses how the Constitution and Rights and Freedoms are being violated (including by the City of Vancouver in preparation for the 2010 Winter Olympics). He makes an impassioned plea to police and military to stand with the people of Canada and defend our Rights and Freedoms. (His presentation was rudely interrupted by a provocateur, but we have cut that out in this version. The heckler video in included in the extra footage section at the end.)
5. Activist Wayne Prante (former Peace Officer and Security Professional with a background in Criminal Law and Justice issues) addresses Bill C-6 and the threat it poses to our health freedoms, and how it could be used to enforce mandatory vaccinations. (This is an excerpt only of what was about a 15 speech. The video tape unfortunately ran out as the crew was busy dealing with a provocateur.)
6. Candace Hill and several Coast Salish sisters joined us to help educate those who had gathered from a historical perspective, to protest the threat of mandatory vaccinations, and they also performed for us a traditional song. Unfortunately, they were disrupted by 2 provocateurs, but they carried on nonetheless with their ceremonial song.
7. Candace Hill has been working in the field of Alternative Medicine for almost 20 years her background includes being a Certified Nutritionist and Family Counselor and has been involved as a health activist since 1999 with various doctors, scientists, lawyers and groups from around the world. She is a Metis, adopted by the Sto-Lo people, and a Traditional Healer who has spoken in France with Flordemayo, an International Mayan Healer and one of the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers whose purpose is to protect Mother earth and the sacred plant medicines. She reads a letter from Dee Nicholson concerning Bill C-6, then touches on flu prevention through good nutrition, the need to stop being afraid and to take action to inform others, and to help stop the mass vaccination agenda.
1. "If you don't like it, you should leave!" yells the man. We engaged this man inconversation but let him say his piece. Those who do not agree with us are welcome to their opinions too, but they ought to first hear others out and inform themselves on the issues we are discussing and the evidence we are presenting before interrupting. All of the speakers were available for Q & A. We are defending other people's rights too, and hopefully they will come to realize and appreciate that, rather than having a dictatorship where the so-called "authorities" get to decide everything for us. We would rather have a country of informed citizens making their own choices. We could have called the police on him, but we would rather live in a free country with dialogue between free citizens, rather than a police state.
2. Following this sizzling rally and a day of civilly informing our fellow citizens about H1N1, vaccine dangers, the threat of forced vaccinations, and about the threats to our freedoms posed by Bill C-6, (as well as dealing with provocateurs), DJ Ball of WE ARE CHANGE VANCOUVER interviews Wayne Prante about the day's events. He also offers commentary about the importance and sheer necessity of being the media on this issue, and taking responsibility for the solution.
Though the audience in Vancouver was not huge, thousands passed by and several thousand flyers were handed out, with hundreds of signatures being collected on petitions. The vast majority of those who voiced their own opinions were positive and appreciative.
In addition to the heckler mentioned above, two young men tried to interfere by sitting in front of the speakers, and in front of our stationary camera, talking loudly enough to be a nuisance. The police were not called, and they were not tasered and hauled away (as might happen to us if we tried to question any politician or official advocating mass vaccinations). Instead, we attemped to engage them in dialogue.
Another provocateur deliberately tried to stand in front of our camera and to disrupt the videography work so that we could not broadcast our message to viewers on the web. Sadly, some people have no class, and no concept of freedom, and no appreciation for the rights we have and share, and which we are trying to defend (including theirs). Find more information at www.FalseFlagFlu.com and www.VaccineResistanceMovement.org.
The song "We're Not Gonna Take it!" was performed by Twisted Sister
This video is FREE to download, to distribute and use in it's entirety for non-profit, educational purposes, and may also be freely embedded on other websites, blogs and forums.
DONATIONS: A lot of volunteer work has gone into producing this video for you. Donations in any amount would be greatly appreciated to help keep our work on these issues going forward.
Please use the PayPal button at www.FalseFlagFlu.com
Thank you in advance!